A Google Ad Grant gives charities up to $10,000 worth of free online advertising per month, to promote your website’s pages to the people that need your services. If you’re a UK charity that’s over £7,500 per month to help you raise awareness of your cause. I can optimise your ad campaigns about Google Ad Grant management for non-profits
Google Ad Grants Certified Professionals
I am pleased to announce my inclusion in the directory of Google Ad Grants Certified Professionals. This community is a new initiative by the Google Ad Grants team. They are validating agencies with Ad Grants experience and who specialise in working with nonprofits.
Find someone to manage your Ad Grant, or provide training using The Certified Professionals directory
The Ad Grants Help Community
The Ad Grants Help Community is the official Google forums to ask questions and get answers about how Adwords works for nonprofits, to learn the rules, and how to get the most out of your grant. Visit the Google Ad Grants Help Community
I'm a Platimum Product Expert, active in the community and answer a lot of charities' questions.
Do you have a Google Ad Grant? Planning to apply for one? These official videos from the Google Ad Grants team will be invaluable. They cover compliance, best practice, quality and effectiveness. I’ve listed them in the order I recommend you watch them if you’re new to Ad Grants.
Monthly Ad Grant management
Four hours per month
£200 | $260 per month
- I manage your account for you
- Building ad campaigns
- Optimising for best results
- Focusing on real life results that reflect your mission
- Keeping you compliant with policies
One-off Audit of your Ad Grant
How healthy is your account?
£200 | $260
- Check for policy compliance
- Recommendations for optimisation
- Suspension and reactivation
- 3 hours of auditing, with written report
- 1 hour's training on Skype, walking you through what needs to be done
One-to-one Adwords training
Sharing screens on Skype
£50 | $65 per hour
- Adwords basics, and expert tips
- Comply with Ad Grants policies
- Setting up conversion tracking
- Using Google Analytics with Adwords
- Structured lesson plans, or informal guidance
- Your questions answered
About Jason King
I'm an ex-librarian who's worked in the charity sector for over 20 years, running IT projects, supporting staff and volunteers to use technology, and helping plan, build and promote non-profits' websites.
I live in Mirepoix, France. My clients are from the UK, USA, South Africa and Australia.
I’m a co-organiser for NTEN’s WordPress Community forum for non-profits.